Langsung ke konten utama

My Holiday

MY HOLIDAY AT JAKARTA

In my Holiday, I went to Jakarta with my family to visit my grandparents and my cousins, I spent my time in Jakarta by playing my uncle's playstation at my Grandmother's house and going to places, I watched a movie at a mall with my cousins , the movie that I Watched is Star Wars, it was a really good movie, I also tried playing a VR game at Pondok Indah Mall, I arrived at Pondok Indah Mall at about 7.30 P.M so I had to wait for 2 hours to play because all the schedules are booked, so me and my cousins started playing at around 9.30 P.M, but I think it was worth the wait, the game was about shooting robots and it looked so real, I had so much fun. and I also visited ancol beach while I'm waiting for my little cousins when they went to seaworld.

I really like the video game that i played and I spent most of my time when I'm at my grandmother's house by playing it, It was called Red Dead Redemption 2, it is a video game about being an outlaw at the wild west, and it has a long and really good storyline, that's why i spent so much time playing it, so i bought the video game after i went back to Bandung. I really enjoy my Holiday, I had so much fun.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

the boy who cried wolf

The boy who cried wolf A boy called Peter lived with his parents in a village on the hillside. His parents, like most of the other people in the village, were sheep farmers. Everybody in the village took turns to look after the sheep, and when Peter was 10 years old, he was considered old enough to take his turn at shepherding. But Peter was too easily bored, and he found it very tiresome being on the hillside with only sheep for company. So he’d find ways to amuse himself, running up rocks, climbing trees, chasing sheep, but nothing really kept him amused for very long. Then he hit upon a brilliant idea. He climbed to the top of the tallest tree, and started shouting towards the village: “Wolf! Wolf! Wooolf! Woohoolf!” One of the villagers heard him, and got all the other men together, and armed with axes, hoes and forks, they ran out of the village to chase away the wolf and save their herd. Of course when they got there, they merely found Peter perched high up in his

Giving and Asking Opinion

James and Robert are really good friends. They usually meet at school but haven’t seen each other for a while because of the pandemic. So, James decided to call Robert to talk to him and ask him to go hang out. James: Hey, Robert! Robert: Hey, James! James: How are you? Robert: I’m good, thanks, and you? James: Me too. James: By the way, what do you think about the pandemic situation? Robert: I think the situation hasn't shown any significant progress, as long as the vaccine hasn't been found yet we still have to follow protocol and still have to study at home. Robert: And   I think it makes studying harder because I understand the material better if I study at school. James: I think so too, studying at school is better Robert: Yeah, I agree studying at school is more effective James: We haven’t seen each other for a while.  What do you think if we go hang out sometime? Robert: Sure, as long as we follow the protocol. James: How about Tuesday? Robert: I th

Compliment and Congratulation

Afzaal: Hi Idlan, I'm glad I get to see you. My friends told me that you've become a famous musician recently Idlan: Yes, thank you, I usually play the piano or the drums. I got really popular because of my songs Afzaal: Congratulations. Idlan: I also noticed that you're also really famous too. You nowadays work with Bill Gates right? Afzaal: yes, I've recently been promoted to be his Assistant just a few days ago. Idlan: Congratulations Afzaal, I'm really happy for you. Afzaal: see you later, I have to go to england tomorrow to meet up with Bill Gates. Idlan: Oh really? me too! I'm going to have a performance there. See you there then.